VALJET 1600 R H2O • DIGITAL DECORATION FOR ALL MATERIALS
Based on the experience gained with the first Valjet generation of machines, the 1600 H2O is positioned on the market as a ductile, reliable machine for the management of most of the modern digital applications in the field of printing and decorating. It is possible to entrust most of the digital decoration projects to this machine, thanks to the six 4C printing process-dedicated piezo print heads, for white and transparent inks for a high definition print resolution.
The structure of the 1600 H2O was deliberately designed to be massive: stainless steel treated with epoxy paint to guarantee the utmost tightness of mechanical elements. It is possible to load and unload large-sized products thanks to the flatbed with pivoting spheres and the roller conveyor for material output.
A FLATBED DIGITAL PRINTING SYSTEM WITH A MOBILE CONVEYOR BELT
- Dynamic flatbed for continuous material/sheet loading (mobile conveyor belt system)
- Material input with pivoting spheres
- Rubber rollers for material output
- Machine configuration suitable for integration into an industrial production cycle
- Load-bearing structure and industrial motor control system capable of supporting heavy workloads
- Excellent structural capacity to load sheets or heavy material
- Possibility to decorate large sheets with a length exceeding 6000 mm
- 16 print channels (2 cyan, 2 magenta, 2 yellow, 2 black, 2 transparent and 4 white)
- High mechanical colour grip for ”face-exposed” decorations
- Possibility to create decorations with perfect transparency to interact with natural material characteristics (glass, wood, stone) or total coverage according to specific needs
- Ability to print on uneven, flat surfaces with height differences and volumes of up to 3 mm
- High colour grip on glass and unsuitable materials.
- Absence of texture or thickness of the decorated parts.
- Excellent resistance to washing with solvents and detergents.
- Colour guaranteed for perfect glass stratification and long-term durability.
- Special atoxic water-based paints.
- Pigments used for high performance colour formulation.
- Excellent UV resistance coefficient.
- Colour guaranteed for perfect glass stratification thanks to the excellent compatibility with EVA and PVB interlayer film.
- Resistance of colour/decorations to sealants and UV adhesives.
Our range of painting and digital decoration technologies are used to decorate items made of: glass, wood, parquet, ceramics, leather, eco-leather, precious metals, ABS, polycarbonate, Forex, Plexiglass, steel, aluminium, ferrous materials, natural stone, cardboard, wire mesh etc.
With its chromatic strength capable of allowing the human eye to perceive unprecedented quality, each creation produced with Valjet 1600 H2O becomes a small masterpiece. The pigments do not need any pre-treatment or post-decoration fixative and the chromatic DNA maintains its authenticity over time.
Valjet 1600 R H2O is a flatbed digital printing system with a mobile conveyor belt and inkjet technology, designed to give a high value-added decoration to glass and other materials associated with design and furnishing with thicknesses of up to 100 mm and lengths up to 6000 mm for sheet materials (up to 30,000 mm for roll materials). The infeed conveyor belt, created with 360° pivoting spheres, enables easy, fluid handling during the loading and positioning stage of the material to be decorated.
Thanks to the conveyor belt and automated support, a single operator can easily move heavy materials weighing up to 200kg, automatically returning to the machine home position to start the printing process. At the same time, the rubber rollers situated at the machine output, will delicately accompany the material without jeopardising its quality.
One of the key factors of the extremely high-quality printing in addition to the achievable resolution of 1440 dpi is the new-generation ink pack, especially designed for Valjet and its main applications. Thanks to these special inks Valjet carries out decorations without the need for special pre-treatments and post-decoration fixative, except for firing for materials that require such treatment. In this way, we obtain two important results:
– The chromatic strength of Valjet colours remains unchanged and the colours maintain their original aspect, an appreciable result can be achieved especially on glass, ceramics and metal;
– The reduction of printing treatment stages and as it is not necessary to use primer and transparent protective varnish, it is possible to save a great deal of time and, therefore money;
Aluminium, steel, copper, but also plastics such as Plexiglass, polycarbonate PVC, as well as leather, wood and fabrics can all be decorated with the Valjet system and its specific inks. It is a different situation with glass where amazing results can be achieved.
On unglazed items where printing is carried out directly onto the surface or on glossy items, in case of stratification, where the colours are perfectly transparent, the aesthetic results are of great visual impact. You just must give it a try. Our technical staff is at your disposal to allow you to personally test the potential of Valjet on any type of material.
|Print resolution||From 360×360 to 720×1440 dpi|
|Print size||Max 1600 mm|
|System dimensions||2400×2940 mm (with roller conveyor and surface with pivoting spheres 5400×2940 mm)|
|Material thickness||0 -100 mm|
|Loadable weight of material to be printed||Max 200 kg|
|Thickness adjustment||Automated (Valjet Control Panel)|
|Printing area lighting||Led|
|Fan lines with heating elements||FRONT SUPPORTS FOR HEATING|
|REAR SUPPORTS FOR INK DRYING|
|Voltage||Ac 380v, 50/60 Hz|
|Power consumption||2.5 – 7.5 kW|
|Noise impact||62 dbA|
|Inks||Ghelco technology water-based pigments|
|Interface||Ethernet tcp/ip and USB|
|Colour drying system||By IR lamp mounted onto printhead edge|
|Environmental conditions required||Temperature 18-32°c Humidity 35/80%|