VALJET 1000 • MORE DESIGN, MORE BUSINESS
With its special inkjet technology, VALJET makes it possible to reproduce any graphic design on glass or wood, aluminium, ceramics, as well as more difficult materials, from only once to thousands of times, in an efficient, economical and ecologically compatible way.
Each product can be either unique or part of a series that can be reproduced at any time. High definition, perfect colour-material integration, the capacity to carry out opaque or perfectly transparent decorations, double-sided printing, are only some of the characteristics that have made Valjet the ideal solution to combine design with material.
The machine can be configured exclusively in the 4/C printing process version, or 4/C and transparent printing processes, or even complete with all 4/C, transparent and white ink printing process options. This flexibility makes Valjet 1000 an extremely ductile machine also in terms of economic investment.
QUALITY AND PRODUCTIVITY AT AN AFFORDABLE PRICE
- Efficient Quality-Productivity-Price ratio.
- Static worktop with blowers for glass flotation (facilitation of sheet glass positioning)
- Load-bearing structure with high load capacity to manage heavy materials
- Printhead movement along X Y Z axes
- Ideal printing area for entire door decoration
- Decoration material thickness:140 mm
- High mechanical colour grip for ”face-exposed” decorations on smooth glass
- Possibility to carry out perfectly transparent decorations for interaction with the natural material characteristics (glass, wood, stone) or total opacity according to requirements
- Ability to print on uneven, flat surfaces with height differences and volumes of up to 3 mm
- High colour grip on glass and unsuitable materials
- Absence of texture or thickness of the decorated parts
- Excellent resistance to washing with solvents and detergents
- Colour guaranteed for perfect glass stratification thanks to the excellent compatibility with EVA and PVB interlayer film
- Special atoxic, water-based inks
- Excellent UV resistance coefficient
- Resistance of colour/decorations to sealants and UV adhesives
Our range of painting and digital decoration technologies are used to decorate items made of: glass, wood, parquet, ceramics, leather, eco-leather, precious metals, ABS, polycarbonate, Forex, Plexiglass, steel, aluminium, ferrous materials, natural stone, cardboard, wire mesh etc.
With its chromatic strength capable of allowing the human eye to perceive unprecedented quality, each creation produced with Valjet 1000 becomes a small masterpiece. The pigments do not need any pre-treatment or post-decoration fixative and the chromatic DNA maintains its authenticity over time.
Valjet 1000, the latest model of the Valjet range, is characterised by its extreme ductility that results in an efficient quality-productivity-price ratio. It is a compact, easy-to-use machine, available at an affordable price. This machine is intended for users who are interested in making the most of the decorative abilities of the inkjet printing process, containing the production start-up costs as much as possible.
Valjet 1000 is a FIXED flatbed digital printing system with inkjet technology designed to give a high value-added decoration to glass and other materials associated with design and furnishing. The ability to work on thicknesses up to 140 mm allows to further extend the operating flexibility of the system.
The positioning of heavy or delicate materials on the flatbed is assisted by special air intake ports that enable the sheets to “float” to guarantee smooth depositing and sliding.
One of the key factors of the extremely high-quality printing – in addition to the achievable resolution of 1440 dpi – is the new-generation ink pack, especially designed for Valjet and its main applications.
Thanks to these special inks Valjet carries out decorations without the need of special pre-treatments and post-decoration fixative, except firing for materials that require such treatment. In this way, we obtain two important results:
- The chromatic strength of Valjet colours remains unchanged and the colours maintain their original aspect, an appreciable result achieved especially on glass, ceramics and metal;
- The reduction of printing treatment stages and as it is not necessary to use primer and, ON CERTAIN MATERIALS, NOT EVEN transparent protective varnish, it is possible to save a great deal of time and, therefore money
Aluminium, steel, copper, but also plastics such as Plexiglass, polycarbonate, PVC, as well as leather, wood and fabrics can all be decorated with the Valjet system and its specific inks. It is a different situation with glass where amazing results can be achieved.
On unglazed items where printing is carried out directly onto the surface or on glossy items, in case of stratification, where the colours are perfectly transparent, the aesthetic results are of great visual impact. You must give it a try. Our technical staff is at your disposal to allow you to personally test the potential of Valjet on any type of material.
|Print resolution||From 720 x 360 dpi to 1.440 x 1.440 dpi|
|Print size||2400 x 1000 mm|
|System dimensions||2000 x 3020 mm|
|Material thickness||140 mm max|
|loadable weight of material to be printed||200 Kg|
|Thickness adjustment||Automated (TOUCH SCREEN)|
|Ultra-resistant plastic flatbed||Makes it easy to position the material to be printed, by means of air intake ports connected to the compressed air unit (compressor not included)|
|Handling||Fixed flatbed with plotter sliding along the Y axis|
|Print technology||VARIABLE DROP 8-channel micropiezo injet printheads (7 LEVELS)|
|Inks||GHELCO technology acrylic, water-based pigments|
|Colour drying system||By IR lamp|
|Connectivity||Ethernet TCP/IP 1000 base Tx-10base T|
|Touchscreen display:||To manage the plotter lifting and positioning|
|Automatic homing device:||Home position|
|Rip Software:||Dedicated software with management of white and transparent inks|
|Power consumption:||3 Kw|
|Voltage:||220/240 V. 50/60 Hz|