MORE DESIGN, MORE BUSINESSWith its special inkjet technology, VALJET allows the reproduction of any graphic idea on glass, wood, aluminum and ceramics, up to the toughest materials, from one to thousand times, in an efficient, economical and environmentally friendly way. Each product can come single or be part of a series that is reproducible at any time. High definition, perfect colour-material integration, the ability to make decorations perfectly opaque or transparent and double-sided printing, are some of the many features that have made Valjet the ideal solution for uniting material with design.
Ghelco Valjet 1600 - Mobile carpet flatbed digital Inkjet printing system
- Dynamic worktop for continuous material/sheet loading (mobile advancing carpet system)
- Material entrance top with pivoting spheres
- Rubber rollers for material outlet
- Machine configuration suitable for installation in industrial production cycle
- Frame and industrial engine suitable for supporting heavy workloads
- Excellent structural capacity to load sheet and heavy material
- Possibility to decorate sheets of large dimension, length more than 6000 mm
- 6 printing heads with double channel for CMYK, white and transparent production in a single phase
- High mechanical colour grip for decorations "face exposed"
- Possibility to make decorations with perfect transparency for interaction with the natural characteristics of the material (glass, wood, stone) /total coverage according to specific needs
- High colour grip on glass and inhospitable materials
- Absence of materiality and thickness of decorated parts
- Excellent resistance to washing with solvents or detergents
- Special non-toxic water-based inks
- Pigments used for high performance colour formulation
- High UV resistance
- Colour guaranteed for perfect glass stratification owing to excellent compatibility with EVA and PVB films
- Resistance of colour/decoration to sealants and UV glues
Valjet is a flatbed digital printing system with mobile carpet and ink-jet technology designed to give high value to glass and other materials related to design and furnishing, with thickness up to 100 mm and lengths up to 6000 mm for sheet materials (up to 30.000 mm for roll materials). The entrance top is realized with pivoting spheres at 360°, which allows an easy and fluid loading and positioning of the material to be decorated. Owing to the mobile carpet and the automated support, a single operator can easily move heavy materials up to 200 kg, automatically carrying it to zero point to start the printing process. At the same time, the output rubber rollers gently move out the decorated material without compromising the quality.
One of the main factors of the extremely high quality printing - in addition to 1440 dpi achievable resolution - is the new generation ink pack, designed for Valjet and its main applications. Thanks to these special inks, Valjet realizes decorations without special pre-treatments and after decoration protection, (excluding glass where further treating is necessary).
Therefore, we have achieved two important results:
- The chromatic strength of the Valjet colours remain unchanged and the colours maintain their natural aspect, with an appreciable result in particular on glass, ceramics and metal,
- The reduction of printing treatment steps and the unnecessary use of primer and protective painting on some materials, allow a considerable time saving and therefore costs saving.
AAluminum, steel, copper and plastic materials such as plexiglass, polycarbonate and PVC, leather, wood and textile can be decorated with the Valjet system and its specific inks. In particular with glass the results are truly amazing. On unglazed surfaces with direct printing or on glossy surfaces in case of stratification, where the colours are perfectly transparent, the aesthetic results are of great impact. You have to give it a try. Our technical staff is ready to offer you the possibility to test Valjet’s potentiality on any material.
|PRINT RESOLUTION||From 360x360 to 1440x1440 dpi|
|PRINT SIZE||Max 1615 mm|
|SYSTEM DIMENSION||2400x2940 mm (with roller and spheres top 5400x2940 mm)|
|MATERIAL THICKNESS||From 0 to 100 mm|
|WEIGHT OF THE LOADABLE MATERIAL TO BE PRINTED||Max 200 kg|
|THICKNESS ADJUSTMENTS||Automated (Control Panel Valjet)|
|PRINTING AREA ILLUMINATED||Led|
|FANS LINE WITH DRYING RESISTORS||Front supports for heating
Rear supports for drying ink
|VOLTAGE||Ac 380v, 50/60 Hz|
|ENERGY CONSUMPTION:||FROM 2.5 TO 7.5 KW|
|NOISE IMPACT||62 dbA|
|INKS||Water based pigments GHELCO Technology|
|CONNECTIVITY||Ethernet tcp/ip e USB|
|COLOR DRYING SYSTEM||Through IR lamp, located on printing head|
|ENVIRONMENTAL CONDITIONS REQUIRED||Temperature 18-32°C, humidity 35/80%|
|Software||Valjet Control Panel
System RIP: dedicated to Valjet Systems
|PC WITH 19” MONITOR||With pre-installation software|