MORE DESIGN, MORE BUSINESSWith its special inkjet technology, VALJET allows the reproduction of any graphic idea on glass, wood, aluminum and ceramics, up to the toughest materials, from one to thousand times, in an efficient, economical and environmentally friendly way. Each product can come single or be part of a series that is reproducible at any time. High definition, perfect colour-material integration, the ability to make decorations perfectly opaque or transparent and double-sided printing, are some of the many features that have made Valjet the ideal solution for uniting material with design.
Ghelco Valjet 1000 - Stable flatbed digital Inkjet technology printing system
- Incisive relation between quality, productivity and price
- Static worktop with blowpipes for glass floating (sheet positioning facilitation)
- Frame with high loading capacity for handling heavy materials
- Head movement on the X Y Z axes
- Printing area ideal for full door decoration
- Thickness of printable material up to 140 mm
- High mechanical colour grip for decorations "face exposed"
- Possibility to make decorations with perfect transparency for interaction with the natural characteristics of the material (glass, wood, stone) or total coverage according to specific needs
- Ability to print on flat surfaces with gradients and volumes up to 3 mm
- High colour grip on glass and inhospitable materials
- Absence of materiality and thickness of decorated parts
- Excellent resistance to washing with solvents or detergents
- Colour guaranteed for perfect glass stratification owing to excellent compatibility with EVA and PVB films
- Special non-toxic water-based inks
- High UV resistance
- Colour/decoration resistance to UV glues and sealants
Valjet 1000, the new model of the Valjet range, is characterized by its extreme flexibility materialized into an incisive relation between quality, productivity and price. Valjet 1000 is a compact and simple machine that requires limited investment. This machine is created for users interested in taking full advantage of the decorating capacities of the ink jet printing process, at the same time limiting the start-up production costs. Valjet 1000 is a stable flatbed digital printing system and ink jet technology designed to give high value to glass and other materials related to design and furnishing. The ability to work on thicknesses up to 140 mm can further expand the system’s working flexibility. The placement of heavy or delicate materials on the worktop is supported by special air emission blowpipes, allowing the sheets to "float" and ensuring a soft placement and advancing of the material.
One of the main factors of the extremely high quality printing - in addition to 1440 dpi achievable resolution - is the new generation ink pack, designed for Valjet and its main applications. Thanks to these special inks, Valjet realizes decorations without special pre-treatments and after decoration protection, (excluding glass where further treating is necessary).
Therefore, we have achieved two important results:
- The chromatic strength of the Valjet colours remain unchanged and the colours maintain their natural aspect, with an appreciable result in particular on glass, ceramics and metal,
- Printing treatment steps reduction and the unnecessary use of primer and protective painting on some materials, allows a considerable time saving and therefore costs saving.
Aluminum, steel, copper and plastic materials such as plexiglass, polycarbonate and PVC, leather, wood and textile can be decorated with the Valjet system and its specific inks. In particular with glass the results are truly amazing. On unglazed surfaces with direct printing or on glossy surfaces in case of stratification, where the colours are perfectly transparent, the aesthetic results are of great impact. You have to give it a try. Our technical staff is ready to offer you the possibility to test Valjet’s potentiality on any material.
|PRINT RESOLUTION||From 720 x 360 dpi to 1,440 x 1,440 dpi|
|PRINT SIZE||2400 x 1000 mm|
|SYSTEM DIMENSION||2000 x 3020 mm|
|MATERIAL THICKNESS||140 mm max|
|WEIGHT OF THE LOADABLE MATERIAL TO BE PRINTED||200 Kg|
|THICKNESS ADJUSTMENT||Automated (Touchscreen)|
|WORKTOP MADE OF HIGHLY RESISTANT MATERIAL||Allows easy positioning of the material to be printed, through blowpipes connected to compressed air (compressor not included)|
|HANDLING||Flatbed with sliding on plotter Y axis of the printing|
|PRINTING TECHNOLOGY||Inkjet micropiezo 8 channels printing head (variable drop on 7 levels)|
|INKS||Ghelco water based acrylic pigments|
|DRYING SYSTEM||With IR lamp|
|CONNECTIVITY||Ethernet TCP/IP 1000 base Tx-10base T|
|TOUCH SCREEN DISPLAY||For plotter lifting and positioning|
|AUTOMATIC SEARCH FOR PRINTING ZERO POINT||Home position|
|Software Rip:||Dedicated for white and transparent management|
|ENERGY CONSUMPTION||3 Kw|
|Voltage||220/240 V. 50/60 Hz|